MAN Engines for Agricultural Machinery and Industrial Applications
MAN Truck & Bus AG offers powerful and compact diesel drives for agricultural and industrial applications. The efficient engines for agricultural machinery, construction machinery, and mobile cranes as well as machines for materials handling and environmental technology deliver outputs ranging from 110 kW to 816 kW (150 HP to 1,110 HP). Numerous power ratings are available with a steep torque increase and a flat torque curve at low speeds. All 4- and 6-cylinder in-line engines as well as the V8 and V12 engines are distinguished by their ultimate reliability and ruggedness. The significant advantages of the efficient MAN engines are their high power density and continuous operation while complying with the exhaust-gas standards stipulated worldwide.
- Self propelled harvesters (e.g. forage harvesters, combine harvesters, etc.)
- Forestry and recycling machinery (e.g. shredders, chippers, etc.)
- Mobile cranes, harbor cranes
- Construction machinery (e.g. diggers, wheeled loaders, etc.)
- Special machinery (e.g. snow groomers, etc.)