Extension of the Work PLUS|1 and Work PLUS|2 warranties
All MAN engines for working boats are delivered ex works with a one-year warranty. This warranty is valid for the entire scope of supply from MAN, and is therefore also valid for all engine parts. Wearing parts and components that have to be replaced at regular maintenance intervals are excluded from the warranty.
You have the option of taking out additional coverage for yourself and your investment beyond the one-year warranty:
Work PLUS|1 and Work PLUS|2 offer you an extension of the warranty by up to two additional years, meaning that the total warranty would be up to 3 years. The operating hours of your engine will depend on the application.
Benefits of Work PLUS|1 and Work PLUS|2 for you at a glance:
- The Work PLUS|1 and Work PLUS|2 extensions cover all the MAN components in your engine room, including cost-intensive components such as the electronics and turbo charger.
- The transferability of the extension increases the resale value of your vessel
- All maintenance work and repairs are carried out by an authorised MAN service partner
- You can be sure that all servicing and repairs will be performed exclusively using MAN Genuine Parts
|Warranty ex works||Extension of warranty Work PLUS|1||Extension of warranty Work PLUS|2|
|Term||1 year||+ 1 year
= 2 years in total
|+ 2 years
= 3 years in total
|Valid for all MAN working boat engines||✔||✔||✔|
|Safety for main components||✔||✔||✔|
|Can be selected within 12 months of the warranty start||✔||✔|
|Additional security in the second year||✔||✔|
|Additional security in the third year||✔|
Conditions for a warranty extension:
- Maintenance per the maintenance plan with authorised MAN service partners
- Exclusive use of MAN Genuine Parts
For further information, please contact your local service partner. Please have your engine number ready. This can be found on your engine model plate, in your maintenance record, registration papers, or on the engine next to the last cylinder on the power delivery side.